Human Resources Assistant
Due to the rapid expansion we are currently looking for an HR assistant with strong writing and speaking skills. Having a habit to always pay attention to detail is necessary. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual specializing in onboarding and training members, making or revising policies and keeping records with the self-discipline to work from home.
Description of Duties
- Recruitment: Responding to application letters, evaluating quiz responses, interviewing applicants, onboarding new members
- Records: Keeping track of days of leave of employees, revising company welcome packages, onboarding templates, creating precise step-by-step manuals on HR processes
- Make It Better: Look for best websites and locations for expansion in human resources physically and in quantity
Skills & Requirements
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Very organized in all aspects
- Experience in writing formal letters is a requirement
- Contract writing experience is an asset
- Policy making and revising is also an asset
- Experience in managing social media accounts an asset
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong Internet skills: Google Docs, Skype, Search etc.
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Working Hours & Location
Sidekicks operates in a “Results Oriented Work Environment” aka ROWE, where the team work very unique hours. This position allows employees to work from wherever suits them. Applicant must have the ability to work from home or remotely. An internet backup plan must be in place if your primary connection goes down.
How to Apply
Send an email to telling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Use the subject “Application as HR Assistant”.