We are looking for an assistant with strong english speaking and writing skills. There will be emphasis on marketing related tasks. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual specializing in online admin work with the self-discipline to work from home.
Description of Duties
- Email Management
- Creating Docs, sheets and presentations in Google Drive
- Using Dropbox to store and share folders
- Aid with SEO
- Update Social Media
- Update blogs
- Research Content Topics
- Customer support emails
- General research tasks
- Minor Bookkeeping Tasks
Skills & Requirements
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude
- Prompt responses to clients’ questions and requests
- Familiarity with standard assistant tools like Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Solid phone access; dependable smart phone
- A high-speed internet connection, with a backup if your primary goes down
- Rockstar writing skills and attention to detail
- Expert communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Brilliant project management style
- Extremely discreet when it comes to business material
- Must be extremely flexible
- Ability to work 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (UTC+8)
If you do not have excellent written and spoken English, and are not comfortable making phone calls (over Skype or similar) then you should not apply for this position. We will provide Skype credit.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email us at with the subject “Application as General Assistant” and include 2 things in the email: the number “1844” and a link to your Facebook profile.