We are currently looking for a marketing assistant with strong writing skills. Experience with SEO and PPC is necessary. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual specializing in online marketing with the self-discipline to work from home.
Description of Duties
- Managing SEO and PPC content for various platforms
- Promotion writing: Assist with content administration, optimizing site content and content development
- General online marketing support: Assist with inbound link development, email marketing and general online marketing
- Social media support: Assist with social media management
- Executive support: General support for the executive team including scheduling appointments and meetings and help with general tasks
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree pertaining to marketing or a similar field
- Perfect written English
- General understanding of how websites rank online
- Experience with email marketing software an asset
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience with PPC / experience using Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO
- Contract writing experience is an asset
- Experience managing social media accounts an asset
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong Internet skills: Google Docs, Skype, Search etc.
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Experience with task management and/or project management software
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Hours & Location
Full-time position. Sidekicks operates in a “Results Oriented Work Environment” aka ROWE, where the team work very unique hours. This position allows employees to work from wherever suits them. Applicant must have the ability to work from home or remotely. An internet backup plan must be in place if your primary connection goes down.
How to Apply
Send an email to telling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Use the subject “Application as Marketing Assistant”.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- What books have you read about Marketing? What did you think of them?
- Have you been part of an amazing marketing experience? Tell us what made it memorable.
- Are you driven to achieve? Tell us about an accomplishment in your life, personal or professional, that you’re proud of.